The Goldcrest Homeowners Association will hold its spring membership meeting on March 19, at 7:00, in the multipurpose room at Marshall Middle School.
The agenda will include a change to the covenants, the budget for the coming year, including a proposed annual dues increase of $50, and potential board nominations.
The useful documents are:
- GHA Newsletter includes the meeting’s agenda and officer reports
- Treasurer Report includes the treasurer’s report and details of the reserve study, budget proposal, and covenant change
- 2015-2016 Budget Worksheet
- GHA Assoc Minutes is the minutes from last fall’s association meeting, for approval at this meeting
- Proxy and email authorization form. If you can’t make the meeting, please give your proxy to a neighbor who can
Hope to see you there.