There will not be a fall membership meeting of the Association this year.
Stay tuned to learn when the neighborhood garage sale will be.
The annual meeting of the Association will be held March 16, 2017 at 7:00 PM in the multipurpose room at Marshall Middle School. The school is at 3939 20th Ave NW. The agenda includes a review of the association’s finances, next year’s budget, and board elections.
No change in dues is proposed for the coming year.
We’ll also have two speakers from the city: Amy Stull will talk about public safety and Anna Schlecht will talk about housing and homeless issues.
Keep up with doings in the neighborhood on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Goldcrest.Oly
The spring membership meeting of the Goldcrest Homeowners Association will be on Thursday, March 3, 2016, at Marshall Middle School, beginning at 7:00 p.m. The newsletter has been mailed or emailed to you, but you can download a copy here.
If you can’t attend the meeting, consider designating a proxy for your vote using the proxy form.
The agenda includes:
- Call to Order
- Quorum Call
- Approval of Minutes from March 19, 2015 Meeting (attached)
- Recognition of Volunteers
Association’s Financial Status and Budget (see the Treasurer’s Report in the newsletter linked above for details on these items)
- Brief the membership on the financial status of the Association
- Present the 2016-2017 budget, including a proposed dues increase of $25 to $375 per year
- Vote to waive 2016-2017 audit report
Election of Board Members
- Position 2, incumbent Simon Calcavecchia, for term 2016-18
- Position 4, incumbent Diana Alfonso, for term 2016-18
- Position 6, incumbent Madelaine Smith, for term 2016-18
Member Comments and Questions
There will not be a fall membership meeting of the Association this year. A newsletter will be distributed in late October or early November.
The next membership meeting will be held on March 3, 2016, at 7:00 PM, at Marshall Middle School in the multipurpose room. This meeting will include budget approval and board elections.
Join your neighbors for a potluck in the park along Goldcrest Drive on August 30 at 4:00 PM
Board members will provide folding tables, chairs, and large water cooler. The board will also provide ice, plates, napkins, forks, and cups.
Bring more chairs and your favorite dishes to share and we’ll all have a good time getting to know each other better.
Contact Simon Calcavecchia (870-7300, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Bonnie Herrington (951-4175, email@example.com) if you have questions.
See you there!
Ready your extra stuff and get ready to go shopping at the Goldcrest garage sale on Friday, August 7, and Saturday, August 8.
Hours: 8 AM – 3 PM
No pre-registration needed. We take care of :
- Ads in “The Olympian” as well as online
- Street signs
Homeowners association dues are $350 for 2015. You have received a dues letter via email or through the post.
Please pay your dues by May 10 to avoid interest charges. Thank you for helping to support Goldcrest!
The Goldcrest Homeowners Association will hold its spring membership meeting on March 19, at 7:00, in the multipurpose room at Marshall Middle School.
The agenda will include a change to the covenants, the budget for the coming year, including a proposed annual dues increase of $50, and potential board nominations.
The useful documents are:
- GHA Newsletter includes the meeting’s agenda and officer reports
- Treasurer Report includes the treasurer’s report and details of the reserve study, budget proposal, and covenant change
- 2015-2016 Budget Worksheet
- GHA Assoc Minutes is the minutes from last fall’s association meeting, for approval at this meeting
- Proxy and email authorization form. If you can’t make the meeting, please give your proxy to a neighbor who can
Hope to see you there.